Homogeneous rubber material for a much wider range of applications
With our new soft rubber range we have opened up another major field in modern rubber processing - the homogeneous elastomer. This homogeneous rubber material is suitable for a much wider range of applications in comparison with our other cellular materials.
Applications for soft rubber mouldings
KÖPP soft rubber mouldings are suitable for a truly wide range of applications. From simple pipe connectors and vibration dampers right through to complex automotive components. Very often these components perform important tasks vital to the durability and functionality of a larger system. You can rely on the quality and durability of KÖPP soft rubber. We combine the latest processing technology with stringent quality control to guarantee top durability and cost-effectiveness.
- Mouldings made from EPDM, NBR, NR, CR, SILICONE, FLUORINE RUBBER, 30 - 80 Shore A
- Own tool shop and machine tools
- DESMA 8-250 ton, cold channel injection moulder
- Manufacture of rubber-to-metal bonded parts to customer specifications
- Strand extrusion (even for small batches)
- High durability
- Various compound mixes available
- Rubber-to-metal bonding
- Various Shore hardnesses available (30° to 80° Shore A)
- Dimensional accuracy and consistency guaranteed
We will be glad to help you find exactly the right solution.
Just tell us your requirements. Our experts will send you a non-binding offer.